Writing Day Workshops is excited to announce The 2023 San Diego Writing Workshop — a full-day “How to Get Published” writing event in San Diego, CA on April 29, 2023.
This writing event is a wonderful opportunity to get intense instruction over the course of one day, pitch a literary agent or editor (optional), get your questions answered, and more. Note that there are limited seats at the event (200 total).
This is a special one-day “How to Get Published” writing workshop on Saturday, April 29, 2023, at the Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego Bay Downtown. In other words, it’s one day full of classes and advice designed to give you the best instruction concerning how to get your writing & books published. We’ll discuss your publishing opportunities today, how to write queries & pitches, how to market yourself and your books, what makes an agent/editor stop reading your manuscript, and more. No matter what you’re writing — fiction or nonfiction — the day’s classes will help point you in the right direction. Writers of all genres are welcome.
This event is designed to squeeze as much into one day of learning as possible. You can ask any questions you like during the classes, and get your specific concerns addressed. We will have literary agents onsite to give feedback and take pitches from writers as well. This year’s agent and editor faculty so far includes:
- literary agent Ameerah Holliday (Serendipity Literary Agency)
- literary agent Lesley Sabga (The Seymour Agency)
- literary agent Annie Bomke (Annie Bomke Literary)
- literary agent Ben Miller-Callihan (Handspun Literary)
- literary agent Lindsay Auld (Writers House)
- literary agent Carlisle Webber (Fuse Literary)
- literary agent Antoinette Van Sluytman (Irene Goodman Literary Agency)
- and more to come.
For more information about the event regarding schedule, details and registration, please visit sandiegowritingworkshop.com .